Yes, I am still going to PT once a week.
Yes, it has been 3 plus months.
Yes, my insurance only covers 12 weeks.
Yes, it's $120.00 per hour.
Yes, I'm still having pelvic pain.
Yes, my insides are still trying to fall out.
But that is not what this blog is about.
We are in the car driving and a song that was very special to me during our walk through infertility came on. Brady started "singing" along as it played. He sang the entire song and when it ended I told him thank you for such pretty singing and then he didn't make another peep. I thought for sure he would keep talking in the back seat as the next song came on the radio but he had said everything he had to say.
It was such a beautiful gift from God to hear my baby sing along to the words that I had cried over while we tried to expand our family.
For those that are interested the original blog post is here.
Here is a little snippet of "Blessings" by Laura Story:
Cause what if Your blessings come through raindrops
What if Your healing comes through tears?
And what if a thousand sleepless nights
Are what it takes to know You’re near?
What if my greatest disappointments
Or the achings of this life
Is the revealing of a greater thirst
This world can’t satisfy?
And what if trials of this life
The rain, the storms, the hardest nights
Are Your mercies in disguise?
