Brady has done a few things lately that I don't want to forget.
He LOVES our smart phones, the television remote, and any cord or wire he can get his hands on. Today the remote was on top of a blanket up on the couch. I watched as Brady pulled the blanket off the couch so that the remote (which was out of his reach) would come to him.
Later in the afternoon he walked Dino (his walker) over to the ottoman. The ottoman is what keeps him trapped downstairs when we don't want him going up the steps. He climbed up on Dino and was half way up on the ottoman when I found him. There goes our ghetto baby proofing.
Tonight you threw one of your soft toy balls for the first time. Daddy was so excited. Mommy missed it because she was in the kitchen getting her dinner. So the tradition continues: Daddy sees everything for the first time and mommy isn't there for the excitement.
You are in such a fun stage right now. You are learning all the time. We love you!