I have lots of catching up to do but that will come another day.
We are really hopeful that once baby number two arrives that I will get to stay home. Financially we have no idea how it's going to work, but we are still hopeful. The budget will be very tight so I'm trying to figure out how to cut costs now.
I read a book several years ago called Curly Girl which is similar to the popular "no poo" trend. Basically today when I showered I didn't use shampoo. They say it's better for your hair and particularly for curly hair. We'll see how it goes. It can take 2 - 6 weeks for your hair to adjust so please don't judge if you see me in that time frame. Your hair is supposed to be prettier and healthier in the end. We shall see.
My goal is to try to find one to two small changes to make each week that will
1) save us money
2) be a healthy change for our family.
If you have any suggestions send them my way!