Tuesday, July 26, 2011

IKEA is coming! IKEA is coming!

IKEA is coming tomorrow!

Can you tell I am a little excited?

I may or may not have removed an IKEA catalogue from my in-laws mail while they were out of town.

I may or may not have ear marked several pages of things I want will go buy sometime soon.

I may or may not want to take a day off of work to avoid the weekend crowds.

I may or may not have a problem.

I want this step stool so I can reach my pot and pans without a near death experience every time I need to boil some water.

BEKVÄM Step stool, black Width: 16 7/8 " Depth: 15 3/8 " Height: 19 5/8 "  Width: 43 cm Depth: 39 cm Height: 50 cm

I NEED a red bench to go at the kitchen table so we can seat six and tuck it neatly under the table so the chairs are not in our way. (SIGURD bench isn't online yet)

I don't need it yet, but I want someone to get the blue, pink or green crib. I mean could it be any cuter? Again, no picture to display.

Did I mention I'm excited about IKEA?