Wednesday, November 20, 2013

10 months


Brady Boy you are 10 months old!

You are ALL.OVER.THE.PLACE.ALL.THE.TIME.

Let's take this morning for example: Work called and needed me to do something on the computer. I put you on the floor to play with your toys but you wanted to play with the cord to my computer charger instead. I picked you up and had you on the couch with me. You like to stand up on the couch and I let you because it meant you were away from the computer. It was all fine and dandy until I heard splashing! I forgot my coffee cup was back there and you found it and decded to play with it. Mommy fail! It was cold by that time but it was also all over the couch. I moved the mug to the side table and put you on the floor. It only took few minutes until I heard a big crash and another bigger splash. The rest of the coffee was on the rug. Sigh. Mommy fail again. Your little arms are longer than I give them credit for.

You make lots of talking noises. Mamamamama and Dadadadada are your favorites. I think you called out for Dada a few nights ago at bedtime but other than that you are not associating them with us yet.

You took your first steps last Friday. It was the day before your 10 month mark. Daddy was very excited. I think you made him tear up a little bit. We got you a dinosaur walker and you loved it until it gave you a black eye. Now you are a little stand off-ish. I know you'll start playing with Dino again soon though.

Over the weekend you had a terrible stomach bug. I mean TERRIBLE! You threw up 6 times in 3 hours and then two other times before 24 hours had passed. It was so sad. Then you graciously passed along the virus to mommy and daddy. We all survived, but it was brutal. We are so sorry you were such a sick little guy.

Some things you love: eating, climbing the stairs, spreading your toys out all over the house, giving open mouth kisses, biting anything you can get your hands or mouth on, and baths

Some things you could live without: diaper changes, getting dressed

We love you so much and are having so much fun watching you grow and learn. You are soaking up information all the time. There are days you wake up and look like you matured more over night. It is amazing and crazy all at the same time.