Brady you are five weeks old today.
You got to spend time with Mamajosey this week. She came to help us and she did a great job. Today was our first day without her. We missed her but you and I did great. Your tummy does seem to be a little upset today. You have been eating a lot tonight so hopefully you feel better. I am excited for the day when you can tell me what is hurting you and we don't have to guess.
You continue to grow and change every day. We love having you as a part of our family. I'm watching your daddy hold you right now. You like to tickle his neck when he holds you close. You like to head butt me when I hold you close. You are still only sleeping in three hour stretches. By the 5:30 - 7:30 am feed your mama is exhausted. Today you didn't take a nap for several hours. As soon as I finally laid my head down to nap with you you promptly woke up. You eventually feel back asleep and I did get a good nap in after lunch time. You still don't like baths very much. Mamajosey and I gave you one right before she left. You don't look happy but you can see your cute little body.
This weekend there was a MOPS Sale at the fairgrounds. We ran by as it was closing and got 3 pairs of pants, a cute striped polo looking onesie, and a Megasaucer all for $12.75. There is a Just Between Friends sale this weekend. Hopefully we will find some more good deals!
Your second cousin, Penney is getting married in April. We are very very excited for her. You will get to take your first trip on an airplane for that special event. I know you are excited to meet your Texas family. That's all I've got for this week. We love you more and more every day little dude.

