You are growing and changing every day. Based on our at home calculations you now weigh 10 pounds.
The past couple of days you have been very fussy and your tummy has been upset. We think you just have a little case of colic.
Last night you kept us up pretty much all night. It makes us very sad because we don't know what to do to help you. You still like to be swaddled so that is our go to. We make noises and bounce you around. For your sake we hope it passes quickly. Of course Mom and Dad will enjoy getting some sleep too.
We just watched Baylor Men's Basketball together. You cried when they lost. I agree that it was sad. Brady and Mom spending the day together. We sleep most of the morning then hang out in the afternoon.
Your Nana came to hang out with you on Tuesday and mommy ran an errand. I didn't say bye to you when I left because I didn't think I would make it out the door if I did. Instead I just grabbed my things and made a run for it. I wasn't gone long but I missed you.
You are wearing a combination of newborn and 0-3 month clothes. At this moment you are in a newborn diaper but I think we will be converting to size 1 tomorrow. The newborn diapers are just a little tight and if you are squirming when we change you they are hard to get on your big old belly.
Brady we love you so much and are so thankful we have had you here with us for three whole weeks.
You are crying like a crazy man right now so I better go help Daddy.
One of your favorite places to hang out.
You have to be happy when we put you in it or you don't like it at all.
After your first bath at home. This happened a couple weeks ago.