Field day, doctor and counseling appts,
birthday parties, tball...
So I just looked at the calendar and realized
I TOTALLY MISSED THE 18th!!!
Granted, I have been in a bit of a mood for a few days,
and it’s not that I didn’t think of Naomi on the 18th.
I actually had a really big appt with an OB that day and talked a lot about our loss,
I just didn’t realize it was THE day.
(No, I am not pregnant.
No, I am not trying to get pregnant.)
I don’t know how to feel about all of this.
As you progress through grief you almost feel guilty when you hit a new level of healing.
Like when you first feel a little joy in those early days you feel like it’s wrong.
How can I enjoy something when something so horrible had happened?
So today I will cry a little and
then be thankful for a tiny bit of healing.