Tonight we hung our diy mobile.
Last night Mamajosey and I painted airplanes.
We gave them out as our wedding favors and had a ton leftover.
They have been patiently waiting in a box for a rainy day or a mobile.
Here is what we ended up with
I ordered a wall decal a few weeks ago.
It took a while to get confirmation that it had shipped.
We tried really hard to get it on the wall without any bubbles.
We failed.
I need advice on if our decal was defective.
There were vertical air bubbles every couple of inches across the entire thing.
Is it supposed to be like that?
Are we just bad air bubble removers?
It is really hard to get good pictures because of the size of the room.
I did the best I could.
Please imagine the bed is made and not full of our baby gifts.
Thanks.
Here is the whole picture
and from the other direction