Sunday, April 15, 2012

It's a small world after all. . .

Let me introduce you to my best friend from college, Kristen.


Kristen has a sister named Lauren.
Lauren is a talented designer.
If you need a card, invitation or announcement she's the girl to call.

I look at Lauren's blog every few months to see what she is up to.
Tonight I was looking and came across this cute graduation announcement.


Now I'd like to introduce you to my cousin (technically second cousin), Morgan.


Rebecca is actually Morgan.
That announcement is of my beautiful cousin.
It really freaked me out when I saw the picture on the blog.
I was looking at it thinking, "No one can look that much like Morgan."
Thanks to Facebook I was able to confirm it was her graduation picture.

Kristen thinks the picture was randomly assigned to Lauren.
It's a small world after all!

If I had lots of money and lots of babies I would have Lauren make cards for every holiday. If you are in need of a special announcement, save the date, invitation or anything else along those lines you should check out her stuff here.