Sunday, April 1, 2012

a few weeks late

Cruise girls weekend was a blast! 

We walked through my favorite mall in Co and came out empty handed. 
As far as I'm concerned that is a successful trip to the mall. 

Then we headed to Ikea for some more shopping. 
This time three of the four of us made a purchase. 
After loading up the car we went back inside for dinner. 
It was nice and relaxing in the Ikea cafeteria. 

Once we finished dinner we headed back to the hotel. 
We hung out in the room and the hot tub. 
The we went back to the room where we stayed up until 3 am. 
Don't know the last time I was up that late! 

Sunday morning Melissa and I went to pick up breakfast. 
Two dozen donuts to be exact. 
Don't judge.

It was a wonderful 24 hours with some of my favorite friends. 

I can't wait for next year!