Wednesday, April 24, 2013

14 Weeks

Brady, you are fourteen weeks old today.
Time is definitely not standing still.



We spent the past Friday - Monday in Houston.
You did great on the airplane even though we were delayed both flights and got in very late at night.
You also slept through the night a couple of times.
It really was a vacation for mama!

You got to me a bunch of people:

Nanny (your great-grandmother)

Uncle Kyle, Aunt Caroline and Cousin Ella



Great-Aunt Helen, Therese, Winnie, Anne, Gail, Carol, and Laverne

Great-Uncle Tommy and Larry


Lot's of mama's cousins: Carly, Tina, Nicole, Josh and family, Jacque and Cheyenne, Jeannette and boys, Stephanie, Amy and Jayme, Rhonda and family, Renee and family, Rich and Diane, David and family, and the Bryan family

You went to Penney and Chris' wedding reception


We got to see some of mama's friends from junior high and high school: Sarah and Ben, Heather, Elizabeth & Charlotte, and Uncle Amir & Aunt Katie

You got to see lots of people who have loved and prayed for your mama since I was in junior high:
Mama Kates, Lisa & Barb, Mrs. Dunn, Shelly & Barb, and Simo

(I'm sure I left people out but it's only because I'm sleepy and not because I don't value them!)

 Some highlights of the week:
  • You are in size 2 diapers
  • Aunt Caroline cut your fingernails! 
  • You went swimming for the first time




 




We love you baby boy