B-R-A-D-Y
(sing it, chant it, hum it, I've probably done all of those today)
You are seven weeks old today.
Yesterday I went to the store and you stayed with your Nana.
I am 100% certain you grew while I was out.
Your face looks older and you are getting some newly defined rolls.
You have the sweetest little smile.
Early in the morning when I am exhausted and you smile it melts my heart.
It makes the exhaustion all worth it.
You have started to "talk" to us.
You coo and boo.
This too melts my heart.
You are still sitting in the 12 pound range.
Your legs and feet are too long/big for most of your 3 month sleepers.
We also think you have giant hands.
I don't have anything to compare them too, but they sure seem big.
Today we went to Hearts for Mom's at church.
(It is sort of like MOPs.)
You slept for about 3/4 of the time.
When you did wake up I held you until you loudly filled your diaper.
We changed you and then we went back in the room and you nursed.
I'm so proud of how you behaved today!
Mommy went back to the doctor today.
Nana came over again so you didn't have to go to the appointment.
I am healed...almost.
The doctor had to do just a little more burning action.
After next week I should be good to go.
On Monday night I went and got a massage.
It seems to have helped my back tremendously and I am very thankful.
That's all we have going on for now.
We love you baby boy and can't wait to find out how much you have grown at your 2 month appointment next week.



