Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Ten Weeks

Brady you are 10 weeks old today!

We don't have anything major to report this week other than we survived.

You still don't like tummy time
     Don't blame me when you end up with a flat head

You still don't really like the bottle
     Don't blame me when you don't eat for nine hours at a time

You don't know what a schedule is nor do you care to find out
     Poor Ms. Jessica will have to deal with that

Mommy has been gathering all your supplies for daycare. We will drop them off next week so they are ready for April 9th - the day your world gets rocked and mommy goes back to work. Daddy found out yesterday that he has to go on a business trip and will be leaving April 8th. That means it's just you and me for your first day of daycare and my first day of work. Here's to hoping we survive! We'll be ok kid, I promise.

 Also, we are praying that mommy's juror number does not get called for April 30. It is really stressing me out because I won't be able to feed you and I don't know if I'll be able to pump as much as I need to. Last night it kept me up in the middle of the night thinking about how it will play out.

On a lighter note here are a few pictures from this week. Always remember, we love you!

Smiles for Daddy


Sheldon Cooper impression


Giving mommy some attitude


Your current favorite activity is sucking on your hands


Mommy's favorite picture of the week