This morning I was laying in bed texting my SIL about how nothing is going on with baby. No contractions, no water breaking, etc. All of the sudden it felt like there was a worm in my belly. It seems Crash was squirming his way downward. Still no contractions or anything of the sort but that baby has dropped big time. My lungs have come back to life after months of being smashed!
Who knows if this means he is coming soon or just settling in a little lower for a few more weeks. I really don't like this waiting game.
At this point I want him to come today or tomorrow or not until next week. I keep trying to tell him he CANNOT get in the way of Katie and Amir's wedding next weekend! So he either needs to come now so my family can get to Denver and back to Houston for the wedding or not until after Saturday.
Crash,
God tells you to obey your parents so I really hope you are listening!
Love,
Your Momma