***This week I have been reminded that we live in a broken world. Terrible things happen on a daily basis. Some things are random, in our face and unbelievably tragic and shocking. Other things happen in dark corners on a daily basis, but are out of our sight. It doesn't matter if it's a one time shooting or a child that is abused on a regular basis... It should all break our hearts and bring us to our knees. May I never forget those that can't defend themselves just because it's not on the evening news.
4 weeks from today our life could change forever
4 weeks from today could be like any other day
The doctor says the "due date" is January 11, 2013
I say the baby is coming on January 19, 2013
Craig says Crash will be here on January 15, 2013
What day do you say?