I'll let you take a guess at who is nesting and who is watching football in our house today...Let's just say I'm the one sitting on the couch right now.
I am going to get up an help take down the Christmas decorations. Even though they make me very happy I think we should go ahead and clean up a bit. I'm not going to have the will or energy to take them down once baby gets here. Since that could be any time now I should probably get the clean up going.
Craig is in the garage working on better weather proofing where some of the pipes enter the house through the wall. Right now they get steamy and ice up during the winter. I'm not a pro but I'm going to make a guess that an iced up pipe is not very weather proofed...don't worry it's not a water line!
Later today I need to do some work up in the nursery. It is organized chaos right now. This would be a good thing to get ready before baby makes his arrival.
Finally, Amir is about to get married. Our family loves Amir so much. Over the years he has because the forth child. Thankfully Crash obeyed and waited to make his appearance so dad can preform the wedding ceremony. Katie and Amir are getting ready to walk down the isle right now. Praying the rain holds off and that it's not too cold outside for the ceremony! Praying for calm nerves! Praying for an amazing, God centered life together.
Happy wedding day!