Here you go
Our first Christmas tree in our house.
Isn't it beautiful?
Let me be straight with ya, we didn't come up with us on our own. I stole it out of the CB2 Christmas magazine. I thoguht it was too funny not to do it here. Honestly, we can use the cash we would spend on a Christmas tree for our bathroom remodel so we went with it. I just got two strands of LED lights and some ornaments from Dollar Tree.
I really think it's beautiful. I mean look at the hole in the wall and the cleaner and container of wingnuts on the bookshelf. It's just perfect for our home. We laugh every time we plug it in and it makes me happy. It came out about 100 times better than I was expecting.
Craig wanted a topper for the tree and I couldn't find anything I liked or that I thought worked. Once we got the lights on Craig decided Flemming the Fern should go on top. After all, Flemming as lived here longer than we have so of course he belongs on the tree.
I hope you like it as much as we do. Actually, I don't care if you like it at all because we love it!


