Friday, September 6, 2013

Failure

This mom stuff is hard.

At this point in time I feel like I am failing in every area of my life.

I'm late to work every single day.

I'm late to pick up Brady from daycare every single day.

I'm going to physical therapy because my body has not healed correctly from childbirth and I'm not getting better. It's already hard to get there once a week and now I need to go twice a week.

There is no time to get to the grocery store.

I can't keep up with the laundry and when I do it sits on the couch for days before it gets put away.

All I do is the dishes. Over and over again. The rest of the house is a mess.

I've needed to call and pay a bill as well as schedule the bug man for weeks. Haven't done either of them.

I need to go to Target to buy a car seat for Brady to use in his Nana's car. Hasn't happen for three weeks in a row.

We forgot it was payday at daycare for the second time in a row.

I'm exhausted all of the time.

This grown up life is tough.