Wednesday, June 12, 2013

21 weeks



In four days you will be FIVE months old.
Are you kidding me?
Where has the time gone?

Today you got two vaccinations.
You didn't cry at all.
You are a great patient.

After your midday nap we went to the mall.
We met Katie and Olivia.
The goal was to find mama some pants.
In the end I got two pairs of work pants and two pairs of jeans.
Everything was on sale and finally everything fit.
I thought you had ruined my ability to fit in clothes.

After shopping we went back to the doctor.
How many people go to the doctor twice in one day?
Not many...we are unique.
In the end you have some cream we have to put on you twice a day.
You are going to be ok.
It has to do with a sensitive area so I'm not going to be more specific.

Because of our second appointment of the day we found out:
You weigh approx. 17.5 pounds
You are 25 1/2 inches long

Daddy and I can't believe how much you are changing.
You have figured out how to spit...all over us.
You are laughing and talking all the time.
You are playing with all sorts of toys.
In your stroller you are facing forward like a big boy.

Today I put you in your little yellow rocker that has been your bed.
I left the room for about 15 seconds.
When I came back in you were sitting up.
As a result, you are sleeping in your crib as I type this blog post.

This weekend you went to the nursery at church for the first time.
You did great.
Mama and daddy kept watching the phone because we were worried.
Silly mama and daddy should have known you would be just fine.

Monday was mama's birthday.
You got me a card and a Target gift card.
You know me so well already.
Daddy built mama a cake!
We met some friends at Prospect Eats too.








Brady you are such a great son.
We love you and are so proud of the little boy you are becoming.