B-man you are 15 weeks old.
![]() |
| Big Boy having some fun. |
At the moment you are asleep next to me and are sawing logs.
This weekend you had your first (unrelated to immunizations) fever.
We took it easy Saturday afternoon - Monday.
Tuesday you went to daycare and were back to your normal self.
This weekend you had your first (unrelated to immunizations) fever.
We took it easy Saturday afternoon - Monday.
Tuesday you went to daycare and were back to your normal self.
I think you are in the early stages of teething.
You are drooling like a mad man and always have something in your mouth:
Your hand, fingers, Sophie, mommy's fingers, mommy's shoulder, etc.
You are drooling like a mad man and always have something in your mouth:
Your hand, fingers, Sophie, mommy's fingers, mommy's shoulder, etc.
Monday night your daddy started to feel sick.
By Tuesday after work he was an exhausted mess.
Now daddy has a fever and what seems to be a bad cold.
The worst part for him is not getting to hold and love on you.
By Tuesday after work he was an exhausted mess.
Now daddy has a fever and what seems to be a bad cold.
The worst part for him is not getting to hold and love on you.
We are trying to keep you away from each other and keep mommy healthy.
I did take some medicine late last night because I had a runny nose.
It dried me up, but I feel a little "head in the clouds today."
Other than that I'm doing good.
I did take some medicine late last night because I had a runny nose.
It dried me up, but I feel a little "head in the clouds today."
Other than that I'm doing good.
You were doing tummy time today and rolled half way over.
I pushed you the rest of the way over so you could get a feel for it.
Since you hate tummy time so much you are a bit behind on rolling over.
I think it's going to happen very soon!
I pushed you the rest of the way over so you could get a feel for it.
Since you hate tummy time so much you are a bit behind on rolling over.
I think it's going to happen very soon!
Hopefully we are all back to normal soon
and you and daddy can get some good snuggle time.
and you and daddy can get some good snuggle time.
We love you baby boy!
![]() |
| Sick Baby Boy |
![]() |
| Our attempt at baby mugging. It's much harder than it looks to capture this photo. |


