Brady boy you are 16 weeks old today!
This week you started to really giggle.
It is the cutest thing I have ever heard.
On Saturday I put you down on your belly and you rolled over.
I screamed then picked you up and ran and got your daddy.
We all ran back up to your room; I laid you down and you did it again!
You are becoming such a big boy.
We went in for your 4 month well check today.
You screamed for Dr. Virginia's exam and smiled through your shot.
Strange, but I'll take it.
You are in the 50th percentile for height (25 in.) and weight (14.5 lbs).
Mommy started putting you in some 6 month clothes this week.
This weekend I need to put away a bunch of clothes that are too small.
Our biggest issue right now is how to let you sleep.
You sleep well in a swaddle; however, you keep breaking out.
We were loaned a miracle blanket and you stayed in it almost the whole night.
By the morning you had somehow broken your arms out.
If we don't swaddle you then your arms wake you up.
Sigh.
There could be much bigger issues in your little life.
I can deal with this.
Mama is tired tonight and I can't think of anything else.
Way to be little man.
You are awesome at this baby thing.
We love you bunches!

