Friday, January 11, 2013

40 Weeks Today aka The Due Date

People, we have arrived. 
Forty weeks today.
The Due Date if you will.

I went to the doctor yesterday.
We checked my weight, blood pressure and urine. 
We checked the baby's heartbeat. 
I let her check my cervix.

(Stop reading now if you don't want to hear about my insides.)
She said I'm still 90% effaced and I have 
bumped up a little to 3.5 - 4 centimeters dilated. 
I haven't lost all of my mucus plug yet but 
some more came out today after getting checked. 

I'm on the verge. 
She thinks he will come on his own and that it will happen at anytime. 
The doctor said, 
"I can't tell you if it will be in 2.5 hours or 2.5 days but he will come soon." 
So we are hoping for sometime this weekend. 
Come Monday if there is no baby then I'm headed back to work...
Crash better honor his mom and come this weekend!