Yesterday was my grandmother's birthday.
She asked for a belly pic so here is what we are looking like at 20 weeks.
I am feeling really good.
This week I was super tired but other than that I'm good.
I'm still not sure if I'm feeling the baby move.
I thought I might be but I haven't felt anything the past few days.
It's hard to say.
My lower back hurts once in a while.
I have to make sure I get up and move around during work.
If not I am feeling it by the end of the day.
If not I am feeling it by the end of the day.
Thursday is the big day...will it be Crash or Crashlyn?
We'll let you know as soon as we find out (give or take a few hours).
Feel free to leave your prediction.
We'll let you know as soon as we find out (give or take a few hours).
Feel free to leave your prediction.