Here's what I'm striving for this year:
Craig gave me a Kindle Fire for Christmas.
I want to read two books a month:
One for knowledge and one for pleasure.
I want to drink more water.
I want to make better choices with the food I put in my body.
I want to be more physically active.
We have been going to a new church.
At this point we don't know anyone else there.
We want to get involved and meet some people.
We have lived in our house for 2 years!
There are LOTS of unfinished projects.
We want to finish everything we have started.
These are all developing and will be gradual changes. A few months ago I tried to make some drastic changes and it didn't stick. This time around I'm going for slow and steady.
Here's to a happy, healthy 2012!
May God bless you this year.