Here's some of what's been going on.
My mom and Nanny came to visit in September.
We ate lunch. We ate dinner. We are dessert.
They went to IKEA while I was at work.
Nanny bought me the red bench that I have been eyeing for our kitchen table.
It is perfect and even more special because it came from Nanny.
I love when they come visit.
I have the best mom and grandma in the world!
My kitchen has not been clean enough to take a picture for a few weeks now.
Jonathan tore down the shelter in our backyard.
It took three Bagster's to get rid of all the trash.
Then hot tub movers came and moved the 1700 lb beast.
Marcia and Jonathan now have a working hot tub.
I am confident the hot tub is right were it belongs at its new home in Lyons.
You should go visit. I'm sure they won't mind.
With a cleaned out backyard Craig and I decided our deck was
WAY. TOO. BIG.
So on a whim we tore down the upper level.
(In case you have not noticed we like doing things on whims.)
Since then we have been working on finishing off the deck.
We have installed 4 posts and almost finished both corners.
Once it stops raining we will finish the step down.
We have been very green and used all the old wood.
(Except for the posts.)
I'm proud of us.
It has nothing to do with the fact that it is saving us money. Promise.
I have been pretty crafty lately.
I can't give too many details because most of the projects are for my SIL's baby shower.
Once we have the shower I will show pictures.
If you have any project suggestions for me please do tell!
ps. I've been eating a 6 oz. Greek yogurt for the past hour.
