I'm tired.
I'm sick of the doctor.
I'm over co-pays.
I'm done with being asked if I'm doing okay.
Most days I'm fine.
Most days I have nothing to complain about.
Most days I do a really good job keeping it altogether.
Some days are not good.
Some days I work really hard not to cry.
Some days I just want to stay in bed and not leave my house.
All of that said, this is the time of year we are focus on being thankful. Today I could use an exercise in thankfulness. So here we go...
I'm thankful for: my husband, our bed, my doctor, our credit card that gets Southwest miles on the things insurance doesn't cover, to be alive, Jesus, our family and friends that love us well, cell phones and the internet to keep in touch with my friends who are far away, that Thanksgiving dinner is coming next week and that I will no be eating in a parking lot this year, my job that made me crazy yesterday, HGTV, Food Network, and the Sing Off, my sewing machine that I barely know how to use, Target frozen pizza, and last but not least the couch.
I know there are many more things I am thankful for, but these all stand out to me at the moment. I'm now going to preheat the oven for a Target frozen pizza then crawl back under my blanket on the couch and watch some HGTV and Food Network while I work on a grocery list. (Just in case you were wondering, grocery shopping would be on my list of things I hate!)