What do you do with old carpet and pad after you rip it out?
What do you do with all the remains from gutting an old shower?
Of course, you throw it all on the back deck.
This is obviously where it belongs!
Some things to note about our pile-o-trash:
- There are two satellite dishes that were on the house when we bought it. We could not use those for our HD signal. Bummer.
- Shower door, shower base and lots of chunks of the shower tile wall.
- Plastic bin with the black tarp...ding ding ding. We have a winner. It is the bin that is filled with the dog poop from the crawl space. Craig almost vomited again when he had to get it off the back porch. (If you are not familiar with this story I will blog about it in full another day.) I must confess that we actually threw this away in our trash can before we got rid of the rest of the trash. It was horribly smelly and we just had to get it out of our space.
- Carpet, carpet pad and a toilet.
I would like to introduce you to the Bagster.
You open the bag and fill it up.
After it's full you schedule a pick up and it disappears.
We did not realize just how awesome the Bagster would be and failed to take any photos.
We bought our bag at HD on Monday night and came home and filled it up. I came inside and got online to schedule our pick up. Tuesday while I was at work I got an email saying our pick up was confirmed and schedule for Tuesday afternoon. By the time we got home from work our trash was no more!
We heart the BAGSTER!!!
You should get one even if you don't have trash because it was just that much fun :)


