Sunday, November 29, 2009

What are you thankful for this year?

This was our first Thanksgiving as a married couple and we enjoyed spending the afternoon with Craig's family. The food was good as was the company.

As always we have so many things to be thankful for this year. I am thankful for my husband. He is such a blessing and I am so very thankful and honored to be his wife. All of our needs are met, we are healthy and our backs are much improved!

We have been trying to purchase our first home but have not had much success so far. Even in the disappointment and frustration God has been faithful to teach us things about ourselves and about life. We have a place to live and it is more than enough for us.

A couple of days before Thanksgiving my brother Kyle got engaged. I am so excited to have Caroline join the Reynolds family. She is a beautiful, fun young woman and she loves the Lord. I couldn't ask for more for my big little brother! 

So that is a small list of the many things we are thankful for this year. 

Happy Thanksgiving!