Sunday, February 21, 2016

The results are in

After a week of trying to make better decisions in my diet I decided to go full force with the 

Today is day 21 and the results are in.


Overall I lost 3 pounds and 5.25 inches. 

I'm used to exercising every day and following a meal plan. 

The real takeaway from all of this is that I REALLY need to work on my posture! 

I've found I'm much more active with the boys and we are spending a lot more time outside. Also, my pregnancy/labor related prolapse has been much improved as I've gotten stronger.

In all honesty, this 21 days has been life changing for me and as a result my family.

Here's to a healthy, active 2016 (and all the years to come). 

*To say I highly recommend this program is an understatement. Please note, I have nothing to gain from recommending this program or providing the link. It's all out of the goodness of my heart.

I also love the Skinny Mom Instagram account because of little gems like this.